Geoff was a teenage boy who was first seen at the speech and hearing clinic on his 13th birthday. His parents explained, during an initial interview, that Geoff had begun….
what are the most important things that you have you learned about
In the space provided, make some notes responding to the bulleted questions discussed above. Pertaining to “what’s next” for you, what are the most important things that you have you learned about:
● the field of human services?
● the various populations you might work with?
● the various services you might provide?
● your strengths and weaknesses?
● what you enjoy doing? don’t enjoy doing?
● where you might fit into the working world?