After all that I have learned and still have alot to learn. I will make sure that there are several different things set up in the classroom for the kids….
Summarise the major points raised in the article, drawing on the material discussed in the weekly lecture.
Students are to submit a reading journal entry of 200-250 words each Thursday at 5pm, during Weeks 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 based on a reading from the previous week.
Reading Journal #4 (Week 9) is:
Victoria Reyes 2019 ‘World Heritage’ site selection is Eurocentric – and that shapes which historic places getlove and money. The Conversation.
In your journal you should do the following:
- Summarise the major points raised in the article, drawing on the material discussed in the weekly lecture.
- Reflect on your personal perspective on the issues raised in the reading and in the workshop discussion.
- Reference (1-2 references, Harvard-style, with in-text citations).
You will be assessed on the following:
(1) Comprehension of the key arguments and themes – 2 %
(2) Referencing (Harvard-style and in-text citations) – 1 %
(3) Reflection on the workshop discussion – 1 %
(4) Inclusion of your personal perspective – 1 %