Give your assessment of the relative costs of Type I and Type II errors in the following situations where a decision is pending: a. A new synthetic feed additive is….
Reflect on a leadership challenge that required you/will require you to take a leadership role.
Reflect on a leadership challenge that required you/will require you to take a leadership role. Your reflection needs to be informed by scholarly leadership literature(min. of three sources)and must address the following questions:
- Why was this a challenging leadership role?
- What should success have looked like for this challenge?
- How effective were you in this leadership role?
- How might this challenge help you in a future leadership role?
- What are the essential strengths and values that defined you as a leader for this challenge?
- What are the specific leadership concepts/theories that could have advanced your leadership skills?
- What are the key areas for development to improve your leadership practice?
- What suitable coaching/mentoring would you require to reach future leadership goals?