Answer the following questions by Wednesday at midnight and respond to two of your peers in 150 words each by Sunday at midnight 1. How do you explain the play’s title? In what ways….
Provide a 3-5 sentence description of a learner (child or adult)
General Introduction – You will select a child and an instructional objective that you will be teaching the child. You will write a teaching plan that incorporates at least 3 of the Stokes and Baer strategies* for planning for generalization.
- Provide a 3-5 sentence description of a learner (child or adult);
- Operationally define an instructional objective for this learner; it can be targeting social, behavioral, language, or adaptive behavior;
- Develop an instructional teaching protocol to teach this behavior; provide details of the instruction so that fidelity could be assessed;
- In this protocol, build in at least 3 generalization strategies* from Stokes and Baer. Label each strategy, and then provide detailed scripts/explanations as to how you will be incorporating this strategy into the teaching.
* NOTE: Do not include “Train and Hope” as a strategy!