QUESTION 7 Research on age and stereotype suppression indicates that O younger individuals have less success with stereotype suppression than older individuals. O younger and older individuals are equally successful….
prepare a presentation that provides a comprehensive assessment of either a non-profit or a government organization.
For the final assessment in this course you will be required to prepare a presentation that provides a comprehensive assessment of either a non-profit or a government organization. Your presentation should assess the following elements of the organization:
- A description of how the organization is structured and how it functions. Analyze how this might be different than the type of organization not chosen.
- An assessment of the purpose of the organization.
- An assessment of how the organization is managed, led and governed.
- An assessment of how the organization is both similar and different than the type of organization not chosen.
- An assessment of how the organizations relationships with other nonprofit and government organizations.
- A description of the social and fiscal policies impacting the organization and an analysis of how they impact the organization.
Your presentation should be a minimum of 12-14 slides and should include either a detailed narration document referring to the sources used to support your assessment or detailed notes in PowerPoint with in-text citations. Each slide must have from 150 to 300 words in the narration or notes, excluding the title and reference slides.
Your presentation should cite and incorporate at least 5 sources from the scholarly sources. It should also include an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Additionally, your presentation must accommodate the following requirements:
- Include an introductory slide
- Clearly demonstrate critical thinking
- Use at least 6-8 scholarly sources
- Document all sources in APA style
- Include a reference list slide in APA format