You have been appointed as a Network System Administrator by the SoftTech company in Sydney to allocate public IP Version 4 (IPv4) address into 3 different locations, “2 remote offices….
literature review would be on an organisation (company) that is using accounting software packages in Australia
Each student will write a literature review of NOT more than 2500 words. The review should
demonstrate that the student has thoroughly researched their topic. Students should use
examples of business practice from the scholarly journals papers, conferences, books and
professional magazines to support their arguments
The literature review would be on an organisation (company) that is using accounting
software packages in Australia. The research would cover:
1. The current organizational structure
2. What operational problems (e.g., inefficiency, errors) do you think the organisation
could experience because of this structure?
3. What is the most likely system acquisition method— commercial software, custom
software, or ERP?
4. Describes and prepare a system flowchart of the sales procedures for the chosen
5. Identify any control problems in the system and what sorts of fraud are possible in
1. Development and adoption of the accounting software packages,
2. The current market size,
3. Identify the leaders in the market and what gives them the competitive advantage,
4. Identify the current gaps or challenges encountered by users or customers of
accounting software/packages and make relevant suggestions or recommendations.