1. Define the biological effects of the following types in the context of substance use disorder treatment a. Pharmacology, b. Neurology, c. Physiology: and d. Psychology: and describe common pharmacological and physiological effect of….
List and describe 3 major functions of the skeletal system?
· List and describe 3 major functions of the skeletal system?
· Compare and contrast compact and spongy bone?
· Describe the effect exercise has on bone tissue?
· During the early years of space exploration our astronauts, who had been floating in space, would return to earth showing significant bone loss dependent on how long they were in space. Discuss how this might happen and what could be done to alleviate this condition?
· An individual with very low levels of vitamin D presents themselves to you complaining of seemingly fragile bones. Explain how these might be connected?
· Describe the effects caused when the parathyroid gland fails to respond to calcium bound to its receptors.
· Define the 4 types of bone cells: