STAR Co. provides paper to smaller companies with volumes that are not large enough to warrant dealing directly with the paper mill. STAR receives 100-feet-wide paper rolls from the mill….
know the techniques to develop an interest in the student.
A teacher can differentiate instructions to accommodate English language learners by using corporative learning languages:
- He or she can make the lectures visual by giving presentations on the multimedia.
- The linking of new information to the previous information can be helpful.
- Modification of vocabulary will play a key role in English language learners.
- It would be best if you also created a good and active environment.
- The teacher should also give opportunities to language learners.
- Every student learns differently this perspective is to be implied in an alternating manner.
- Some students understand by visual presentation this method is to be discerned and implied.
- Some learn by the auditory way assistive audios are to be utilized while teaching.
- Also, there are nine types of intelligence. It will be very helpful for a teacher if he read about all the nine types of intelligence.
- It will be beneficial for the teacher to understand their students.
Similarly, encouraging the student also increase his attention and confidence. A student learns well in an encouraging environment. Motivation can bring outstanding results. Teachers should also know the techniques to develop an interest in the student.
I like how you discussed encouraging, modifications, visual presentations. How would you lead your small group with these learners?
Min 40 words or more