Give your assessment of the relative costs of Type I and Type II errors in the following situations where a decision is pending: a. A new synthetic feed additive is….
In consideration of the use of social media outlined in the Radiotjänst minicase, how would you recommend the Swedish television licensing organisation develop their next campaign?
1. In consideration of the use of social media outlined in the Radiotjänst minicase, how would you recommend the Swedish television licensing organisation develop their next campaign?
2. Write notes about the extent to which organisations have a duty to present their goods and services as truthfully and accurately as possible.
3. Identify two campaigns and compare the degree to which integration has been undertaken.
4. How might advertising be affected if low attention processing became more widely accepted?
5. Prepare a short presentation explaining behavioural economics. Use examples to illustrate your points.
6. Explain the differences in cultural context between traditional media and contemporary digital media.
7. How might advertising be adjusted if it is known that a preferred media vehicle experiences high levels of clutter?
8. A leading national distributor of bicycles in your country is planning an advertising campaign to boost market share. How would you advise them with regard to the different ad formats that are available?
9. A friend has asked for help with an essay they are writing and would like you to explain why media planning is different in online and mobile contexts compared to traditional media.
10. Draw the hierarchy of advertising goals and explain the characteristics associated with each level.