Marshall is a support worker for a disability organisation. One of the people the organisation supports, Lisa, is Vietnamese. Lisa lives at home with her parents and grandparents, and she….
Illustrate the need for collaboration by governmental public health agencies with other governmental and non-governmental organizations.
1. What are the 10 Essential Public Health Services?
2. What are the goals and roles of governmental public health agencies?
3. Illustrate the need for collaboration by governmental public health agencies with other governmental and non-governmental organizations.
4. What List the two models used to understand the role of local health departments, and briefly explain each model.
5. List 4 global health organizations, as well as their role and any limitations they may have.
6. Describe the meaning and importance of the “no-duty to treat” principle. How did this law come about?
7. Explain generally how the US approach to health rights differs from that of other developed countries. Make sure to explain in detail.
8. Describe the meaning of social determinants of health and the significance of social factors on individual and population health. Provide an example.
9. Explain how law can be used to improve health harming social conditions.
10.Why do you think is it important for health policymakers to be familiar with basic economic concepts? Please give an example of your rationale.