The following graph shows left ventricular pressure-volume curves in one individual. Curve A is the person sitting at rest. Curve B shows the person’s cardiac response to mild exercise on….
Identify the resource implications of the curriculum design.
1. Assess the influence of existing institutional policies on the curriculum design.
2. Consider whether curriculum policies need to be developed or modified.
3. What negotiations should take place with other academic units to operationalize the envisioned curriculum?
4. Make recommendations about the resources required to support the curriculum design process.
5. Identify the resource implications of the curriculum design.
6. Draft a tentative plan for curriculum evaluation.
7. Plan faculty development activities related to curriculum design.
8. Suggest questions for ongoing appraisal of the emerging curriculum design.
9. Propose scholarship activities that could be undertaken.