‘Public law has grown to meet the needs of justice on the one hand and of good government on the other by holding public administration to as much of its….
Identify key facts and identify key considerations to consider from a legal standpoint that you should consider.
After reading the provided article attached article.
Please do research on the Daubert standard (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daubert_standard) and the Frye standard (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frye_standard). I strongly recommend doing additonal research as well.
Then your deliverable in this assignment is a 2-page report (no more than 3 pages please) discussing how you would approach either (a) analyzing a new mobile forensics tool (2) what are the most important elements to you and (3) how you would justify your approach. Please be sure to:
1. Outline and discuss the methodology that you will use.
2. Provide a reasoned argument as to why the particular methodology (or methodologies) chosen is relevant.
3. Identify key facts and identify key considerations to consider from a technical / forensic standpoint that the company should consider.
4. Identify key facts and identify key considerations to consider from a legal standpoint that you should consider.
5. Discuss in detail (step by step) the process that you will use to collect evidence and discuss the relevant guidelines that need to be followed when collecting digital evidence.
6. Be sure to back your reasoning with case law as applicable.