Find an ASX listed Australian company of your choice. Listed Australian companies can be found on the website www.asx.com.au. You are required to download your chosen company’s latest annual report…..
Identify four examples of what would be consider fraudulent behaviour in regard to company finances.
- Identify four examples of what would be consider fraudulent behaviour in regard to company finances.
- Identify the requirements for audited accounts and the purpose of an audit report.
- Describe the principle of cash accounting as well as one advantage and one disadvantage of cash accounting.
- Describe the principle of accrual accounting and one advantage and one disadvantage of accrual accounting.
- Explain the four main taxation and superannuation obligations for a business. Briefly discuss each obligation.
- Identify the Act that details requirements for financial reporting and auditing and, explain the requirements for companies for preparing and lodging financial reports under this Act.
- Explain the requirements for registered foreign companies regarding preparing and lodging financial reports.
- Identify the current company tax rate for both smaller and larger businesses.
- Explain the process by which a business reports GST to the Australian Tax Office.
- Identify the penalty rate to be applied if a supplier does not provide an ABN?
- A non-profit organisation needs to register for GST after it has a turnover of more than how much?
- Explain the difference in Pay As You Go withholding obligations for employees and contractors.