You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson…..
Identify four examples of what would be consider fraudulent behaviour in regard to company finances.
- Identify four examples of what would be consider fraudulent behaviour in regard to company finances.
- Identify the requirements for audited accounts and the purpose of an audit report.
- Describe the principle of cash accounting as well as one advantage and one disadvantage of cash accounting.
- Describe the principle of accrual accounting and one advantage and one disadvantage of accrual accounting.
- Explain the four main taxation and superannuation obligations for a business. Briefly discuss each obligation.
- Identify the Act that details requirements for financial reporting and auditing and, explain the requirements for companies for preparing and lodging financial reports under this Act.
- Explain the requirements for registered foreign companies regarding preparing and lodging financial reports.
- Identify the current company tax rate for both smaller and larger businesses.
- Explain the process by which a business reports GST to the Australian Tax Office.
- Identify the penalty rate to be applied if a supplier does not provide an ABN?
- A non-profit organisation needs to register for GST after it has a turnover of more than how much?
- Explain the difference in Pay As You Go withholding obligations for employees and contractors.