Answer the following case questions about Programmatic Advertising: Real-Ice Marketingin detail, think critically: 1. Pay a visit to your favorite portal and count the total ads on the opening page…..
Identify and categorise the salient stakeholders outlined in the case study and justify
For this task you will create a digital poster (900 words, excluding references) on which you outline for the need for change in response to the case study provided. The audience for your poster is the hospital board, manager of the department, and other hospital staff.
You are required to:
- Provide a brief summary of the situation
- Identify the issues within the case study.that will require change.
- Construct a clear vision and organising statement for this change to motivate and inspire the stakeholders.
- Identify and analyse forces driving and restraining change by:
- Using a decision-making theory or model from this course to determine if change is possible.
- Demonstrate from this analysis how you might strengthen driving forces or weaken restraining forces
- Identify and categorise the salient stakeholders outlined in the case study and justify by:
- Categorising stakeholders under their power and interest
- Identify how you might manage the concerns of stakeholders based on your analysis