After all that I have learned and still have alot to learn. I will make sure that there are several different things set up in the classroom for the kids….
How should we interpret the behavior of Mr. Henderson, the county attorney?
Answer the following questions by Wednesday at midnight and respond to two of your peers in 150 words each by Sunday at midnight
1. How do you explain the play’s title? In what ways does the ironic title of the play shape its meaning?
2. How should we interpret the behavior of Mr. Henderson, the county attorney? Why is Mrs. Hale so annoyed by him?
3. In what ways can Mrs. Peters be said to be a foil to Mrs. Hale?
4. In what ways is Minnie Foster related to the canary?
5. Explain the symbolism of the , quilt, birdcage, and .
6. What is the stereotype that qualifies a “good man”?
7. Minnie is criticized for not fulfilling her female roles. List the roles/duties she was ‘supposed’ to fulfill.
8. What is the significance of Mr. and Mrs. Wright’s last name?