1. Define the biological effects of the following types in the context of substance use disorder treatment a. Pharmacology, b. Neurology, c. Physiology: and d. Psychology: and describe common pharmacological and physiological effect of….
How can you use the scientific method to find and address possible problems in your research design?
The scientific method allows us to pose questions, test questions, and analyze results. Through observation and research, we begin to understand the world around us. Consider research you have read about or been a part of and analyze the following in one page:
- Was the Scientific method followed? How?
- What pieces were or were not part of it? (Randomization, study type, placebos, etc.)
For the second part, present a research project you would like to propose in approximately one page.
- How can it help us learn about basic principles of behavior?
- How can you use the scientific method to find and address possible problems in your research design?
This paper should be 2pages in length and use APA formatting (cover page, paper body formatting, citations, and references: see Rasmussen’s APA guide in the Resources tab or by clicking here. Before submitting your paper, be sure you proofread your work to check your spelling and grammar. If you use any outside sources, please cite those sources in APA citation format.