The 21st century offers many challenges to every one of us. As more firms go global, as more economies interconnect, and as the Web blasts away boundaries to communication, we….
How can the scope of content for the courses be determined?
1. What should be the purpose, description, and competencies of the courses?
2. How can the scope of content for the courses be determined?
3. How can course concepts and content be matched?
4. Describe strategies to ignite learning that would match the educational and philosophical approaches of the curriculum.
5. Design opportunities for students to demonstrate learning that are aligned with course competencies.
6. Propose a strategy to ensure that a final course design matches the previously determined curriculum map(s).