Use Different Headings for Each Question. APA style, References from academic and peer review, and scholarly articles only. Keep the sentences of references short. 1. Use Ansoff’s Matrix and evaluate….
Fraud Prevention and Detection Policy -Use technology and information resources to research issues in fraud prevention and detection
you are a senior accountant at a new start-up information technology company known as Dingwow Inc.You have just recently been hired and the company has charged you with recommending a fraud policy.
Use the Internet, Strayer databases, or your text, to research the elements of an effective fraud policy.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Construct a letter to the senior leaders of a publicly traded company that communicates the most effective elements of a fraud policy, indicating the rationale behind each element.
- Make specific recommendations to management that demonstrate how those elements you chose will provide effective fraud prevention.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the fraud prevention and detection process within organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in fraud prevention and detection.
Write clearly and concisely about fraud prevention and detection using proper writing mechanics.