Geoff was a teenage boy who was first seen at the speech and hearing clinic on his 13th birthday. His parents explained, during an initial interview, that Geoff had begun….
Explain how the project objectives will advance the organizational goals.
ReviewStrategic Management-8 Most Popular Cases in Connect. Access the case studies from the folder on the main course page in Blackboard.
Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things don’t always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Based on your prior research, determinepotential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.?Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks. Add the potential risks and contingency plan to your Wk?4 – Apply: Project Plan assignment.
Create a 12- to 14-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes and visuals on every slide in which you:
- Identify the organization’s information presented in Wk?1.
- Synthesize the SWOT analysis and market trend research.
- Explain how the project objectives will advance the organizational goals.
- Assess how success will be measured.
- Evaluate the value this project will bring to the organization.
- Identify project metrics, timelines, and responsible parties.
- Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.
Citeany sources according to APA guidelines.