Final Paper Assignment The primary goal of your final assignment is to critically analyze the specific topic you have chosen regarding American national government. You have been preparing for this….
Elements of a Strategic Plan and identify key performance measures for a Not-for-Profit social service operating in their state
Assessment 2: Practical Assessment (30%) Due Date: Week 9 Word Count: 1000-1200 words
Students are required to describe the elements of a Strategic Plan and identify key performance measures for a Not-for-Profit social service operating in their state.
The service type, Vision and Mission are presented below:
• The service: Support service for young people experiencing mental health issues and experiencing homelessness.
• The Vision: An Australian service where young people can gain access to appropriate support for mental health and housing.
• The Mission: To enable young people who are experiencing mental health issues to secure safe and stable housing and ongoing support.
Based on your individual research, the Strategic Plan will include the following:
• Four Service Values and the reason why you chose each value.
• Three Strategic Objectives (or goals) of the organisation.
• For each Strategic Objective identified, list one Outcome that can be measured that relates to the benefits of the service that you want to achieve.
• For each Outcome identified, list a related Output that tracks the services that are provided.
• Select one Strategic Objective and identify a Benchmark that you could use to assess the performance of the service. Include a description of how the Benchmark you have chosen relates to a relevant Outcome or Output measure.
• Identify the Impact that you want to achieve and describe the wider social and economic consequences of the of the work of the service.
You must use APA7 referencing. Your written report should include at least 5 peer-reviewed (scholarly) journal articles or book chapters, in addition to any textbook references and Strategic Plans that you used to prepare your Practical Report. Do NOT utilise sources such as www.tutor2u.com and other such web materials as these in no way constitute academic references for the purpose of your assignment. If you rely on such sources for support, you will be deemed NOT to have met the requirements of the assessment