1. Below are some combining forms that refer to the anatomy of the endocrine system. Indicate which part of the system they refer to by putting a number from the….
Discuss three of the basic elements of a successful imagery program, including why they are important.
1. Describe some anecdotal and some experimental evidence supporting the effectiveness of
imagery in improving performance, including evidence relating to the nature of the task and
2. Compare and contrast internal imagery and external imagery and their effectiveness.
3. Discuss three of the basic elements of a successful imagery program, including why they are
4. Compare and contrast the different types of imagery including cognitive general, cognitive specific,
motivational specific, motivational general–arousal, and motivational general–mastery.