Section Two: Project Management
The second part of the assessment follows through from section one. Students will be required to identify, scope, and plan a project for their case organisation using relevant project management tools and method. The chosen project will be aimed at restructuring an aspect of the case organisation’s operations or supply chain to enhance the performance of their operations.
Construct and justify a project plan for a business scenario in relation to your case organisation. The aim here is to construct a project aimed at improving the operations or supply chain in light of the issues you may have identified in Section One.
- Discuss theproject objectivesand the impact on the operations and supply chain of the organisation.
- Describe the elements of yourproject processes and plan(using relevant project management tools or frameworks).
- Evaluate thechallengesin implementing the project plan.
- Critique how theproject outcomescan be evaluated
- References: Must be inHarvard style. You should use theCite-me-right(Links to an external site.)referencing convention.