The 21st century offers many challenges to every one of us. As more firms go global, as more economies interconnect, and as the Web blasts away boundaries to communication, we….
Discuss the foundations of Australian Corporations Law and constitutional aspects and administration.
1. Discuss the foundations of Australian Corporations Law and constitutional aspects and
2. Apply legal principles to real case situations in the context of different types of business
organizations and the legal issues that arise in day to day business.
3. Analyse the incorporation process and characteristics of corporate legal personality.
4. Demonstrate the legal principles for managing a compan? in parlic?lar lhe compan???
relationship with others.
5. Critically analyse the concept of corporate internal rules and management.
6. Analyse the role and responsibility of directors and members in the management of the
7. Analyse the inleraclion bel?een member?? righl?? direclor?? d?lie? and corporale
8. Analyse the procedures regarding external administration and winding up.
9. Identify and analyse legal issues arising from the administration of a company.