‘Public law has grown to meet the needs of justice on the one hand and of good government on the other by holding public administration to as much of its….
Design a Corporate Risk-Management and Response Strategy Plan Hide Folder InformationTurnitin® This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.Instructions
Design a Corporate Risk-Management and Response Strategy Plan Hide Folder InformationTurnitin®
This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.Instructions
The course has sequentially integrated the concepts of security, risk management, and privacy in the computing environment. For this final assignment, you will design a corporate risk-management plan for NCU-FSB as part of the corporate security program. The format for the plan will be as follows:
- Introduction – State of the Organization
- The current state of corporate management of systems and applications and the threats every organization or institution faces in the era of mobile and cloud computing as the new normal for transaction processing.
- Organizational Chart
- Network Diagram
- Objectives of the Risk-Management Plan – Risk Statement
- Definition of IT emergencies, ranking the nature of incidents—whether they are natural, technical, human resources, or cyber-threats.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for NCU-FSB
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) – Action Plan for Incident Response and Risk Management
- Strategies to assess and mitigate risk and maintain privacy when cloud computing is used in a production environment.
- Disaster Recovery Sites – Remote Locations
- IP lines redirect to a different location inside the organization (cold site).
- Temporary IT center contracted for the purposes of partial recovery of business functions (hot site).
- Hardware and network architecture, databases, and applications—classified in criticality levels.
- Backup Strategy
- Documents protection and electronic files replication.
- Transfer Strategy
- Steps to follow to transfer operations to a remote location.
- Testing Plan
- A plan for implementing drills, including frequency and results reporting.
- Plan Distribution
- User Awareness and Training of Emergency Committee Personnel
Length: 15-20 pages, not including assignment cover sheet, title page, and references page
Support your paper with a minimum of 5 recent (within the past five years) scholarly resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropboxbutton.