OpenTable was the first mover in the world of booking orders for restaurants around the globehttps://www.vox.com/2018/10/19/17698428/resy-restaurant-reservations-startup-opentable. After obtaining notoriety, they issued a massive IPOhttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-opentable-idUSTRE5464CJ20090507 andhttps://press.opentable.com/news-releases/news-release-details/opentable-inc-prices-initial-public-offering/ resulting in a stock price….
Describe the three rate-based measures of quality you selected, and explain why
- Describe the three rate-based measures of quality you selected, and explain why.
- Deconstruct each rate-based measure to include the following:
- Describe the definition of the measure.
- Explain the numerical description of how the measure is constructed (the numerator/denominator measure counts, the formula used to construct the rate, etc.).
- Explain how the data for this measure are collected.
- Describe how the measurement is compared externally to other like settings, and differentiate between the actual rate and a percentile ranking. Be specific.
- Explain whether the measure is risk adjusted or not. If so, explain briefly how this is accomplished.
- Describe how goals might be set for each measure in an aggressive organization, which is seeking to excel in the marketplace. Be specific and provide examples.
- Describe the importance of each rate-based measure to a chosen clinical organization and setting.
- Using the websites and resources, you can choose a hospital, a nursing home, a home health agency, a dialysis center, a health plan, an outpatient clinic, or private office; a total population of patient types is also acceptable, but please be specific as to the setting. That is, if you are interested in patients with chronic illness across the continuum of care, you might home in a particular health plan, a multispecialty practice setting or a healthcare organization with both inpatient and outpatient/clinic settings.
- Note: Faculty appointments and academic settings are not permitted for this exercise. For all other settings, consult the Instructor for guidance. You do not need actual data from a given organization to complete this Assignment.
- Explain how each rate-based measure (you selected) relates to patient safety, to the cost of poor quality, and to the overall cost of healthcare delivery. Be specific and provide examples.
My identified practice gap problem islack of interest in early screening
Hypothesis question”Does Early Mammogram Screening/ Awareness of Risk Factors and Prevention Result in Improved Breast Cancer Patient Outcome?