After all that I have learned and still have alot to learn. I will make sure that there are several different things set up in the classroom for the kids….
Describe the importance of generalization of behavior.
- Describe the importance of generalization of behavior.
- Describe the difference between response maintenance and setting/situation generalization. Provide a real-life example of the differences.
- What is the difference between the instructional setting and the generalization setting? Are there any tactics we should use to make these settings more similar?
- Why do Baer, Wolf, and Risely mean when they say that generalization needs to be programmed, rather than expected?
- What do the authors say about target behaviors that will meet naturally existing contingencies? What does this mean? Provide some examples.
- What about variations of the target behavior? What do the authors say about this?
List the five strategies for promoting