When new customers are brought on board at PlastiPharm, they meet not only with the sales team, which is responsible for explaining the features of the products the company sells,….
Describe how this insurance is paid for? Who pays for it?
Complete this discussion in a 150 – 300 response.
Government Versus Private Funding
Explore the difference between the following:
Medicare, Medicaid, and a private insurance of your choice (such as Major Medical, PPO or HMO):
Respond to the list of questions below for each, supporting your answers with resources appropriate to the topic
1. Describe how this insurance is paid for? Who pays for it?
2. Who is eligible to have this insurance? Why?
3. How does the insurance work? (Co-payments, Deductibles, Premiums, Capitation, etc.?
4. Give an example of a healthcare service covered under this insurance type? Evaluate how the service is paid for and what is needed for the individual to obtain the service.
5. Is there any political impact on the financial support of these insurance types?
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your initial posting should be addressed at 150-300 words. Submit your document to this Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Be sure to cite your sources using APA format.