Portfolio 2 Assignment: Online Shopping Application (10%, due Week 12, Sunday 24 January 11:59pm) Overview This is the first part of the second Portfolio-worth 10% of your final grade for….
Define and discuss online identity and the major privacy laws.
1. Define privacy, and discuss the impact of large databases, private networks, the – Internet, and the web.
2. Define and discuss online identity and the major privacy laws.
3. Define security. Define cybercrime, social engineering, malicious software, and malicious hardware including identity theft, Internet scams, data manipulation, ransomware, DoS attacks, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, zombies, rogue Wi-Fi hotspots, and infected USB flash drives.
4. Discuss ways to protect computer security including restricting access, encrypting data, anticipating disasters, and preventing data loss.
5. Define computer ethics, copyright law, cyberbullying, and plagiarism.