A.Opening a file in read mode performs which operation? a. Creates a new file b. Reads consecutive characters from a file c. Reads all the content of a file ….
Create a subprogram to determine the data of Easter according to the following algorithm for an input parameter Y, whose value is the year
Data of Easter
The algorithm to determine the data of Easter for any given year could involve a number of Div and Mod actions. Create a subprogram to determine the data of Easter according to the following algorithm for an input parameter Y, whose value is the year:
1. The “golden number”, G is (Y Mod 19) + 1.
2. The century number C is (Y Div 100) + 1.
3. The number of years X in which leap year was dropped, e.g., 1900, so as to keep in step with the sun is (3C Div 4) – 12
4. A correction Z to synchronize Easter with the moon’s orbit is (8C + 5) Div 25.
5. If D = (5Y Div 4) – X – 10 then March ((-D) Mod 7) is a Sunday—if (- D) Mod 7 = 0 then March 7 is a Sunday.
6. The “Epact” E specifies when a full moon occurs. E = (11G + 20 + Z – X) Mod 30. If E = 25 and G is greater than 11, or if E = 24 then E is increased by 1.