What are the multiple correlations of three sets of predictors and overall state of health? The first set of predictors contains demographic variables (age and years of education). The second….
Create a series of tables that depict the results.
This is Week 4 Assignment.
Attached is a copy of one of the assignments. Use the Notebook_sav workbook attached to complete the assignment.
Use SPSS® to check your mock data for the following:
· Assumptions of normality (Shapiro-Wilk)
· Homogeneity of variance (Lavene)
Complete each of the associated tasks below:
- Create a series of tables that depict the results. Do not simply paste your output from SPSS®; rather, prepare each table to demonstrate your ability to format according to APA guidelines.
- Produce a graph of the frequency distribution and paste it below.
- Describe your results.
- What steps will you take if your data is not normally distributed?