The following graph shows left ventricular pressure-volume curves in one individual. Curve A is the person sitting at rest. Curve B shows the person’s cardiac response to mild exercise on….
Create a plan for interpreting and judging the data, and making recommendations.
1. How and where will data be recorded?
2. Create a plan for interpreting and judging the data, and making recommendations.
3. How will a record of the evaluation efforts and subsequent curriculum alterations be maintained?
4. When, how, and to whom will data, evaluation results, and recommendations be reported?
5. Develop a plan for review of the evaluation process
6. Describe any faculty development needed to support curriculum evaluation. What is the basis of this assessment?