1. During a routine visit with the gynecologist, a 60-year-old woman complained of vaginal dryness and soreness. During the examination, the health-care provider noted erythema of the vaginal mucosa. The….
conduct additional research beyond what has been presented in the unit and the unit’s weekly readings.
Outline: Students are required to complete one essay from the list of essay topics found at this link.
- You will be required to conduct additional research beyond what has been presented in the unit and the unit’s weekly readings.
- A properly formatted list of references in Harvard Style must be included with your assignment. You should aim to include at least 10 references. You also need to include in-text citations.
- You are allowed to illustrate your essay with images. You must ensure that these are sourced correctly.
Due date: Thursday, 5 pm, Week 11
Length: 2,000 words, not including references and footnotes
Weighting percentage: 50%
- Comprehension of the essay topic (15%)
- Originality of work and development of a clear, well-structured argument (15%)
- Complexity, depth and breadth of research. Quality of source material (10%)
- Expression and grammar (5%)
- Presentation of assignment, including citations, referencing, images, and other supporting materials (5%)