Answer the following case questions about Programmatic Advertising: Real-Ice Marketingin detail, think critically: 1. Pay a visit to your favorite portal and count the total ads on the opening page…..
Complete An Internet Search Of Large Global Companies (E.G. Amazon, Toyota). From This Search, Select One Company To Review.
Case Study Step 1: Complete An Internet Search Of Large Global Companies (E.G. Amazon, Toyota). From This Search, Select One Company To Review.
Step 2: Review Your Select Company's Website. From This Website Review, Select One Of The Company's Main Supply Chain Product Lines. Verify The Company And Main Product Line With Your Course Instructor If You Are
Step 1: Complete an internet search of large global companies (e.g. Amazon, Toyota). From this search, select one company to review.
Step 2: Review your select company's website. From this website review, select one of the company's main supply chain product lines. Verify the company and main product line with your course instructor if you are unsure of your product lines validity.
Step 3: Reflect upon the the implication of environmental risk as delineated below to your select supply chain:
- Environmental risks – from outside the supply chain; usually related to economic, social, governmental, and climate factors, including the threat of terrorism
Step 4: Choose two (2) additional risks to review in your assignment from the following list. Once more, consider the implication of your two (2) chosen risks to your select supply chain:
- Demand risks – caused by unpredictable or misunderstood customer or end-customer demand
- Supply risks – caused by any interruptions to the flow of product, whether raw material or parts, within your supply chain
- Business risks – caused by factors such as a supplier's financial or management stability, or purchase and sale of supplier companies
- Physical plant risks – caused by the condition of a supplier's physical facility and regulatory compliance.
Step 5: Finally, write your Individual Cases Study Assignment. In this assignment, address the following:
- Discuss the risks and costs associated with following (or not following) principles of environmental sustainability and/or social responsibility in supply chain functions and processes for your select company and supply chain product line.
- Measure the financial implications caused by the simulated risk (impact of identified supply chain risks) for your select company and supply chain product line.
- Evaluate what alternatives your select company has available to them to minimize risk, guide them in making decisions and the different steps they will need to take to ensure the safety and productivity of their supply chain (e.g., transferring, avoiding, reducing or accepting identified risks).