Case study: Staff retention and staying power: Nissan builds on loyalty at Sunderland plantSome of carmaker’s earliest recruits are now among its most senior executives.Since the first Bluebird rolled off….
Week 3 – Assignment 1
After you have finished your team discussion, write a 3 to 4 page paper that addresses each question below. This is an individual assignment and should synthesize and demonstrate application of your learning from playing the simulation, the team discussion, and course material.
1. Summarize the results you achieved while playing the simulation.
a. What did you do well and what were some areas that needed improvement?
b. What were the important differences demonstrated from each of the four scenarios?
2. Analyze and discuss at least 3 comparisons between the simulation and what we have learned in the course.
3. How can you apply what you learned in this experience to the company you work for? Disuss at least two different applications. (I am a Financial Center Manager for a Federal Credit Union)
4. What were the similarities and differences between how you did and how others on your team did? What were your biggest takeaways from your team discussion? (I will complete this portion)
My completed Simulation Details
*****Attached separately are the details of the 4 scenarios the above results are derived from
Also attached are course materials to use in reference to applications.
Professional Formatting Requirements:
· Include a Cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, professor’s name, and the course title and date
· Include a References page, showing all your sources
· The Cover page and the References page are not included in the required page length
· Double-spaced, professional font (Times New Roman or Ariel), 10-12 font size
· Headings used to identify main topics and subtopics
· Paragraphs are separated by a single space