When new customers are brought on board at PlastiPharm, they meet not only with the sales team, which is responsible for explaining the features of the products the company sells,….
As you have seen, effective marketing requires more than a knowledge of products and services and market trends.
To engage with customers requires companies to go beyond the product or service and to touch on the deeper needs and values of the targeted audience.
- Reflect on the products and services that you have consumed.
- Consider if and how your consumption reflects values and needs that go beyond the obvious attributes of a product or service.
- Consider what values and needs you wish to satisfy through your consumption of products and services.
- In an approximately 500-word response, address the following issues/questions:
- Marketing and Anthropology
- Elaborate on the influence of this discipline on marketing.
- Provide some additional insights that can be used from this discipline to inform marketing,